About Post Friends Music DIY Follow Dash



Palvines

Know Me More!


Hey buddy! Wazzup? Welcome to my blog!
I'm Erlin, I'm 13 y.o
Hope you have a good time!

Curious? Ask Me!

Chat Me!
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
 Online Users


Credit
Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

>
DIY Rainbow Shoes


What you will need :
1. A pair of white shoes
2. Fabric paint
3. Small paint brush
4. Paper towel





 Tutorial :
1. Tape your white shoes. (This will make you easier to apply the black paint)









2. Put the paper towel into the shoes. (This will protect the sole)
3. Paint it with the black fabric paint.

4. Take the tape off. (There'll be some black strips and white strips)








5. Apply the rainbow colors one by one to the white strips using paint brush.
6. Wait until the paint dries.
7. You've finished!

Credit : Thread Banger






Blogger Shafa Kahransya R said...

Oh my god! What should i do? My shoes turn into abstract :p

 

Post a Comment