About Post Friends Music DIY Follow Dash



Palvines

Know Me More!


Hey buddy! Wazzup? Welcome to my blog!
I'm Erlin, I'm 13 y.o
Hope you have a good time!

Curious? Ask Me!

Chat Me!
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
 Online Users


Credit
Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan

>
Palvine's Billboard The Hot 50

Hey! I'm going to tell you the hot west songs in these months, So, here we go!

1. R. City - Locked Away ft. Adam Levine   Lyric
2. Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean  Lyric
3. The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face Lyric
4. Rita Ora - Poison
5. One Direction - Drag Me Down
6. Olly Murs - Up
7. Rachel Platten - Fight Song
8. Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams
9. Ariana Grande - One Last Time
10. Calvin Harris & Disciples - How Deep Is Your Love
11. Demi Lovato - Cool for the Summer
12. Ed Sheeran - Photograph
13. Jason Derulo - Want To Want Me
14. Jessie J - Flashlight
15. Little Mix - Black Magic
16. Major Lazer & DJ Snake (feat.MØ) - Lean On
17.  Meghan Trainor ft. John Legend - Like I'm Gonna Lose You
18. OMI - Cheerleader
19. Andy Grammer - Honey, I'm Good
20. Selena Gomez - Good For You
21. Shawn Mendes - Stitches
22. Silentó - Watch Me (Whip⁄Nae Nae)
23. Skrillex and Diplo ft. Justin Bieber - Where Are U Now"
24. Charlie Puth ft. Meghan Trainor - Marvin Gaye
25. 5 Seconds Of Summer - She's Kinda Hot

How is it? Try to hear the songs! Tell me how do you think about it! If you like one or some of the songs above, just click the link under the song's title!
Happy Saturday!

Post a Comment